Students+dance+the+night+away+with+friends+in+the+transformed+courtyard+of+building+five+at+Homecoming+on+Saturday%2C+Oct.+8%2C+2022.+A+photo+booth%2C+selfie+stand%2C+and+snack+table+were+just+some+of+the+options+open+for+dance+attendees.+It+was+an+absolute+blast+of+a+Homecoming+done+by+West+High%E2%80%99s+Associated+Student+Body+%28ASB%29+team.+ASB+brainstormed+the+theme+of+%E2%80%9CSaturday+Night+Fever%2C%E2%80%9D+inspired+by+the+disco+parties+in+the+1970%E2%80%99s.+An+ASB+representative%2C+Gracie+Ito+%2811%29%2C+expressed+how+she+%E2%80%9Cenjoyed+Hoco+this+year%2C%E2%80%9D+and+how+the+%E2%80%9Cdance+floor+was+fun+and+the+photo+opportunities+were+also+great.%E2%80%9D+%28Art%2FPhoto+by+Roger+Ayad%29+

Art/Photo by Roger Ayad

Students dance the night away with friends in the transformed courtyard of building five at Homecoming on Saturday, Oct. 8, 2022. A photo booth, selfie stand, and snack table were just some of the options open for dance attendees. It was an absolute blast of a Homecoming done by West High’s Associated Student Body (ASB) team. ASB brainstormed the theme of “Saturday Night Fever,” inspired by the disco parties in the 1970’s. An ASB representative, Gracie Ito (11), expressed how she “enjoyed Hoco this year,” and how the “dance floor was fun and the photo opportunities were also great.” (Art/Photo by Roger Ayad)

Saturday Night Fever

October 23, 2022

West Signals • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in